Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thinking About Jumping off the Bandwagon

So, I see that many people who earlier had criticized President Barack Obama have changed their tunes. I guess they’re thinking that they were wrong.

But here’s what I’m thinking:

I’m thinking that we’ve got cause to worry about his agenda for brokering the end of the wars in the Middle East. I’m pretty sure that the only way to get all the Arab countries to agree to a quick settlement for peace is to just give ‘em our Jews. I’ll concede that there’s a possibility that it may lead to world peace, but if you’ve ever overheard my relatives complaining at the beach as to what is chafing their thighs and could I take a little look, you’d know it’s much too cruel to turn us over to a country that is one giant sandbox.

I’m also thinking about the latest figures regarding our personal government bailout. Gee, 400$ a year for workers and a one-time payment of $250 for retirees. I really regret that I did not press earlier for the details regarding Obama’s comprehensive plan for change. I had no idea that he was literally offering us change. Pocket change.

But most of all I’m thinking that President Obama’s lack of experience really has been the handicap his naysayers said it was going to be. He apparently has absolutely no idea how corrupt an experienced politician really is.